Continental calling cardThe Continental phone card is one of the most versatile cards on the market. Along with the highest quality service and low rates for many destinations, it also has many handy features (see list below). It is a refillable card with PIN-less dialing, Speed Dial and Online Call History access. The Continental card stands for functionality and convenience.
• Connection Fee - No
• Maintenance Fee - No
• Rounding - 3 minutes
• Toll Free Access Numbers - Yes
• Local Access Numbers - Yes
• Service Taxes & Surcharges - 15%
• Pay Phone Charge - 99¢
• Validity period - 6 months from last refill/purchase
• Prompt Languages - English
(*) Card expires if no refill within 6 months
Continental Card Services:
* Refillable Card - add minutes to your card
* PIN-less Dialing - skip PIN entry when dialing
* Speed Dial - dial with one button click
* Online Call History Access PC-2-Phone (rates)
* PC-to-Phone account works with any SIP softphone Prepaid VoIP(SIP)
* VoIP(SIP) account works with any SIP equipment or hardware WEB-Call (rates)
* Connect two phones anywhere in the world SMS-Call (rates)
* Send SMS & get connected anywhere in the world SMS-Refill
* Send SMS and add minutes to your card Personal USA Toll Free Number
* Redirect 1-800 number to any phone number in the world Prepaid Conferencing Solution
* Set up conference calls in minutes on the phone and online Click-to-Call
* The Perfect Service for the Go-Anywhere Net User!
* Call USA Toll-Free Numbers From Overseas
Continental Access Numbers:
US/Canada/Puerto-Rico/Guam/Saipan : 1-800-209-4537
US Local Access Numbers
Global Local Access Numbers
Continental Dialing Instructions:
1. Dial Access Number and wait for the prompt.
2. Enter your PIN number and wait for the prompt.
3. Dial your destination number and press the pound (#) key for better connection.
For International Calls: 011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number + #
For calls to/within the US and Canada: 1 + Area Code + Phone Number + #
• If no connection is established within 20 seconds, please hang up and try again.
© 2006—2013 sonic telecom inc. | Support